Administrative Measures for Reporting and Disposing of Illegal and Bad Information
1. In order to regulate the acceptance of complaints from Chibi.com, establish a good social image, and formulate this system in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and the actual situation of the website.
2. Scope of reporting illegal and bad information:
①Spam advertisement (spam promotion information, report of prohibited items information)
② Pornographic obscenity (erotic pictures, pornographic content, vulgar content report)
③Political reaction (Report of content that violates relevant national laws and regulations)
④Phishing scams (reporting Trojan horse virus, phishing information, and fraud information)
⑤ Internet blackmail (Internet blackmail and paid posts)
3. The Chibi Network arranges a special person to be responsible for accepting the complaints, and announces the telephone number to the society.
4. The reporting method of the reporter is not limited. The reporter is encouraged to use the real name, work unit, address or provide other means of communication, and provide relevant evidence to verify the situation.
5. If it is found that the jurisdiction of the accepted complaint is unknown, it shall be reported first. If it is not within the scope of this website, the informant should be informed in a timely manner and transferred to relevant departments for processing.
6. Designate a special person to be responsible for receiving all kinds of reports and complaints, and follow the principles of timely acceptance, fast processing and prompt feedback, and open channels for reporting complaints.
7. Follow the procedures below to handle complaints and reports:
(1) Accept the registration
① The sources of acceptance are divided into caller, visitor, letter, higher-level assignment, and transfer by relevant departments.
② The acceptance and registration of complaints and reports are implemented in the first (inquiry) system. When a complaint is received, the person who accepted it first shall record the relevant information in detail. For visiting reports, a special person should be assigned to receive them; for telephone reports, a special person should be assigned to listen to the content and make records; for written reports, registration should be made and the original should be attached. The complainant's name, work unit, and contact phone number shall be voluntarily stated by the reporting complainant, and shall not be refused for reporting the complaint anonymously.
③ Reports and complaints that are not within the scope of this website's responsibility should be explained to the complainant and informed to report the complaint to the relevant authorities.
④ The personnel handling complaints and reports should be enthusiastic and polite, have a civilized language, and be conscientious and rigorous.
(2) Reporting and assignment
① The commissioned report shall be handled by the commissioner after the report is submitted to the supervisor for approval. The time limit is 5 working days to enter the feedback process.
① After the handling of the report and complaint is completed, the person receiving the report shall promptly provide feedback to the person who reported the complaint.
② For reports and complaints transferred by superiors and relevant departments, the investigation results shall be reported in writing to the relevant departments that are assigned or transferred.
8. The data formed during the process of receiving complaints and handling complaints shall be collected and archived in a timely manner.
9. In the process of handling reports and complaints, confidentiality work should be done well. The materials and related contents of reports, disclosures, and complaints should be properly kept, and leakage to the unit or individual who is complained is strictly prohibited. Those who have a stake in a complaint or report of a case shall withdraw.
Contact information for reporting illegal and bad information:
Phone: (0715) 5359328 (Monday to Friday 8: 30-17: 00)
- Author: Editor: Luvi